You are moving houses and would like to transfer your MT fixed line to your new address. If you are moving within the same area that is covered by our exchange, you can sometimes keep your existing phone no. (if it's registered under your name). If you are moving outside of the area, then you will get a new phone no. on your new line.
It's better to come and see us ahead of moving for several reasons:
- if you already have your new address, we can start processing your new application
- you can also let us know about a tentative date when to cancel your existing line
- you may wish to tell us when to change the billing address of your existing line so that you don’t miss out on last payments
What do I need?
- Go to nearest Telecom shop with your National ID or passport and we will proceed with your application
- If you have a broadband service or my.t on your fixed line and would like to transfer this to your new line, we will need to verify the eligibility and we will inform you to which internet service you can get access
How much will it cost?
You will need to pay a once-off fee of Rs 1,000 exc. VAT for residential customers. For business customers, you will need to pay a once-off fee of Rs 3,000 exc. VAT
How long will it take to provision a fixed line?
A minimum of 10 working days