What is dual room?
Watch all your TV channels on a 2nd TV with our dual-room service. You can watch different channels on each TV with this service.
How much does it cost?
Monthly rental of Rs 350 (VAT inc.).
One-off fee of Rs1,000 (VAT incl.)
How do I subscribe?
You need to be already on fibre (FTTH) to be eligible to the dual-room service. You can subscribe by different ways:
on 8902 from your my.t fixed line at home
Conditions of dual-room service
- minimum subscription period of 12 months
- a length of wire not exceeding 40m is provided for the installation of the 2nd decoder/TV
- if your 2nd TV is situated at a distance exceeding the 40 metres provided for free in this service, you will be charged an extra Rs200 one-off fee
- a penalty fee of Rs1,000 VAT exc applies if you terminate this service within the minimum subscription period of 12 months
- this service is eligible for a single household and should not be extended to other tenants/households who could be living in the same building